Pure & Simple
- When There's Nothing Left
- BILL'S SUMMER 2018 WARNING
- Cook Tempeh in the Instant Pot & BONUS BBQ Recipe!
- CHASING THE WILD YEAST: Passover & Feast Cleansing Your Home
- VEGGIE-BROWN RICE SWEET POTATO BURGERS: BRILLIANT FOR LEFTOVERS!
- A PRAYER FOR YAHUWAH's PEOPLE
- PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHIA SOFT SERVE PUDDING PIE FILLING!
- Oh YAHUWAH We Are Thankful - Turn Us Again!
- Red Peppers Cheap - Prep for Freezer!
- June LIBERATOR Notes From Mary
- BLACK BEAN CHILI in the INSTANT POT!
- FOOD WARS! A Personal Testimony
- NO FAT VEGETABLE 'FRIED' RICE
- SMOKY CHEEZEY SAUCE!
- Latkes * Savory, gluten, egg and grain free!
- Chunky Potato Chowder - Vegan!
- Purity: Pressing the Oil
- Celebrating 30 Years in Ministry!
- Women & Wisdom
- BEST BEAN SALAD E.V.E.R.!
- Creamy Oriental Coleslaw Dressing
- CREAMY COLESLAW WITH KALE & PARSLEY
- SHEPHERD’S CRUSTY CHEESE-HERB BREAD
- Banana-Apple Cinnamon Bread
- RAW CRANBERRY SALAD
- Einkorn Experiment #1 - Sandwich Loaf
- Caribbean Roasted Lime Vegetables
- Chunky Apple Ginger Sauce
- Apple Ginger Cinnamon Cake
- NOGGIN' CHIA CHIFFON CREAM
On Friday morning, Ruach gave me a BIG nudge to bake something NEW! This summer has been hectic and we’ve been running at top speed – but when Ruach calls we answer! I heard the VOICE and headed into the kitchen…and I’m SO glad I did! The result: SOMETHING WONDERFUL to have in the morning to celebrate Bill’s Birth Day and 30 Years in Ministry!
Could there be a better reason to celebrate with a special little baked blessing? I pray you and your family enjoy all the goodness in every bite of these sustaining, delicious, nutritious cookies! PLEASE, pray about becoming a monthly Partner with us – your Gifts are spent prayerfully and wisely!
THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS & PARTNERS! HALLELUYAH!
I like to save time by using canned organic beans, and stock up when they’re on sale. (You can also use dried beans. They’re the least expensive. Just soak overnight in the frig, cook, cool and use as you would any canned bean!) And don’t forget the black olives – they are the key to this delicious recipe! If you prefer green olives, use those.
For this salad, use at least 3-4 different types of beans – I’ve listed our favorites but you can change up this recipe to whatever your family likes the best, too. Ingredients for the Brine are measured here for canned beans (in at least 12 oz cans). This Brine also makes a DECLICIOUS vinaigrette salad dressing. As a matter of fact, Bill and I usually put our bean salad over our leafy greens – it’s so good! I always try and use two cans of black beans because they’re SO VERY HEALTHY for you and they taste wonderful…this recipe makes a huge amount of salad BTW - but if you have a large family or eat it every day like we do – this recipe is jussst right!