Winter blahs. Chase away those doldrums with a dessert reminiscent of your favorite summertime treat! But instead of a freezing cold, artery-clogging store bought ice cream - make this delicious, MINTY CHOCOLATE CHIP chia treat instead! I used dairy-free chocolate chips (use any kind you like!), raw cashews, protein-packed chia seeds and soy milk for a nutritional power-punch that'll get everyone up off the couch and moving! The TASTE of this minty-chocolate dessert is AMAZING! Bill says, 'This is the BEST dessert I've ever had in my life!' High praise, indeed!
Pure & Simple
- VOICE of LIBERATION!
- When There's Nothing Left
- BILL'S SUMMER 2018 WARNING
- Cook Tempeh in the Instant Pot & BONUS BBQ Recipe!
- CHASING THE WILD YEAST: Passover & Feast Cleansing Your Home
- VEGGIE-BROWN RICE SWEET POTATO BURGERS: BRILLIANT FOR LEFTOVERS!
- A PRAYER FOR YAHUWAH's PEOPLE
- PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHIA SOFT SERVE PUDDING PIE FILLING!
- Oh YAHUWAH We Are Thankful - Turn Us Again!
- Red Peppers Cheap - Prep for Freezer!
- June LIBERATOR Notes From Mary
- BLACK BEAN CHILI in the INSTANT POT!
- FOOD WARS! A Personal Testimony
- NO FAT VEGETABLE 'FRIED' RICE
- SMOKY CHEEZEY SAUCE!
- Latkes * Savory, gluten, egg and grain free!
- Chunky Potato Chowder - Vegan!
- Purity: Pressing the Oil
- Celebrating 30 Years in Ministry!
- Women & Wisdom
- BEST BEAN SALAD E.V.E.R.!
- Creamy Oriental Coleslaw Dressing
- CREAMY COLESLAW WITH KALE & PARSLEY
- SHEPHERD’S CRUSTY CHEESE-HERB BREAD
- Banana-Apple Cinnamon Bread
- RAW CRANBERRY SALAD
- Einkorn Experiment #1 - Sandwich Loaf
- Caribbean Roasted Lime Vegetables
- Chunky Apple Ginger Sauce
- Apple Ginger Cinnamon Cake
On Friday morning, Ruach gave me a BIG nudge to bake something NEW! This summer has been hectic and we’ve been running at top speed – but when Ruach calls we answer! I heard the VOICE and headed into the kitchen…and I’m SO glad I did! The result: SOMETHING WONDERFUL to have in the morning to celebrate Bill’s Birth Day and 30 Years in Ministry!
Could there be a better reason to celebrate with a special little baked blessing? I pray you and your family enjoy all the goodness in every bite of these sustaining, delicious, nutritious cookies! PLEASE, pray about becoming a monthly Partner with us – your Gifts are spent prayerfully and wisely!
THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS & PARTNERS! HALLELUYAH!
Plant based, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg free and totally addictive!
This amazing recipe fills all the nooks and crannies of a home-style eggnog plus adds the rich texture of pudding or pie filling. Enjoy as a healthy snack, or use as a topping for oatmeal, warmed slightly over chunky applesauce or pie, or in plant based muffins for a moist, rich texture. If you love eggnog, this is for you!
Soft in texture with intense, warming spices
CINNAMON SPICE CRANBERRY MUFFINS Free of oil, grains and gluten!
These muffins just burst with moist, subtle spicey flavor! For a healthy breakfast or snack they go the distance with an irresistible undertone of sweetness that doesn't overwhelm a sensitive palate! Just right for those cold mornings with a favorite cup of Earl Grey of mocha!