Pure & Simple
- Dr. William & Mary's HANUKKAH LETTER & Prayer Before a Home Gathering
- VOICE of LIBERATION!
- When There's Nothing Left
- BILL'S SUMMER 2018 WARNING
- Cook Tempeh in the Instant Pot & BONUS BBQ Recipe!
- CHASING THE WILD YEAST: Passover & Feast Cleansing Your Home
- VEGGIE-BROWN RICE SWEET POTATO BURGERS: BRILLIANT FOR LEFTOVERS!
- A PRAYER FOR YAHUWAH's PEOPLE
- PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHIA SOFT SERVE PUDDING PIE FILLING!
- Oh YAHUWAH We Are Thankful - Turn Us Again!
- Red Peppers Cheap - Prep for Freezer!
- June LIBERATOR Notes From Mary
- BLACK BEAN CHILI in the INSTANT POT!
- FOOD WARS! A Personal Testimony
- NO FAT VEGETABLE 'FRIED' RICE
- SMOKY CHEEZEY SAUCE!
- Latkes * Savory, gluten, egg and grain free!
- Chunky Potato Chowder - Vegan!
- Purity: Pressing the Oil
- Celebrating 30 Years in Ministry!
- Women & Wisdom
- BEST BEAN SALAD E.V.E.R.!
- Creamy Oriental Coleslaw Dressing
- CREAMY COLESLAW WITH KALE & PARSLEY
- SHEPHERD’S CRUSTY CHEESE-HERB BREAD
- Banana-Apple Cinnamon Bread
- RAW CRANBERRY SALAD
- Einkorn Experiment #1 - Sandwich Loaf
- Caribbean Roasted Lime Vegetables
- Chunky Apple Ginger Sauce
GREAT VEGGIE DINNER FAST!
Craving something with a savory slow-cooked but fast recipe for dinner, I decided to whip up some veggie burgers for that fire-roasted flavor we love during Sukkot! When Bill tasted these his eyes got big…and several long minutes later, he told me they were the BEST veggie burgers he’d ever had! EVER. Praying your family enjoys them, too!
Black Bean Chili in the Instant Pot!
We're still working to bring Abba's Original Intent, Plant-Based eating plan of scripture to you through Dr. Bill's Teachings, my recipes, tips and now - cooking videos! This recipe is on YouTube on Dr. Bill's Channel under the category: Scriptural Health & Wellness.
I had a blast doing this and I plan more recipe adventures in the future. Praying you are blessed and inspired to collect a few more healthy, plant-based recipes and try them some night - you're family is gonna' love this chili! HALLELUYAH!
Experimenting with different ways to bring the comfort of a non-dairy cheese into some of our winter meals has been a lot of fun! Both Bill and I want to avoid the fat, puss, drugs, excess hormones and cholesterol in regular cheese (not to mention the excruciating lactation-inducing painful drugs given to cows these days), so I’ve been working on a quick, EASY recipe that’s chock full of protein and bone-strengthening minerals that tastes amazing!
This dish wakens the palate with a Warm, Vibrant Tang!
Caribbean Roasted Lime Veggies is fast and delicious hearty comfort food with a bright 'snap' that doesn't overpower the palate. Bill said this was HANDS DOWN THE BEST SAUCE he's ever eaten in his life – and it can be added to ANY combination of vegetables! Occasionally when time is short, I even use 90% frozen (organic) veggies (see pic) and the dish was still amazing. But I don't take credit for this kitchen creation - Ruach inspired me BIG TIME on this one! Before making this dish, I'd never eaten a Caribbean flavor in my life!
Oh my, it's So Good! Enjoy!